I think those warm fuzzies from this past weekend have given me some good vintage sheet ju-ju. Look what I found - yippie!
I'm well aware that I have a sheet problem. After using up some of my sheets on those ginormous market bags, I had to hunt for some more (not that I don't already have a stash).
A handful of those I walked away from because they were just boring white sheets with flowers. But then it occurred to me that I could dye them...so I dashed back to the store to snatch them up!
My first try was pale petal pink. I really like how it turned out on one, but the other was just eh. I knew it could be better, so I went on to round two using tangerine. Yay! I love that the flowers don't take the dye and the poly cotton blend only takes a bit of color. This is so fun!