I almost let today's post go...but then I wanted to remember how wonderfully full and satisfying it was.
This weekend was:
- sweet potato salmon cakes & salad for supper on Friday
- a two night sleepover of Lily's friends (was only suppoed to be one, but they convinced us)
- the cleaning out of our utility room, which led to...
- the re-discovery of Alex's tent
- tent play in the yard Saturday
- ALL the laundry got washed and put away (until we all took baths)
- the gallery wall in my bedroom is off to a good start
- party food for supper Saturday - buffalo wings & nachos!
- fire in the fire pit on the patio
- 3 girls sleeping in the tent Saturday night (until about 4 am)
- muffins for breakfast
- Sunday morning Mass
- lunch with family afterwards
- running into friends at Target
- more play in the tent
- leftovers for supper Sunday
I think this weekend was just about perfect. We got plenty of down time combined with crossing some things off our to-do list. As a bonus, we were able to spend some time with others and got the enjoy the gorgeous weather. Yep, perfect. I'm ready to start the new week!