- waking to an alarm clock that should not have been set and a toddler that does not posess the skills to go back to sleep
- an early morning run. 4 miles. it was gorgeous. cool, quiet country roads, golden sun streaming through leaves. perfect.
- a trip to the grocery store for dinner provisions
- 3 siblings working together to wash a car
- Ava's last soccer game of the season
- lots and lots of laundry
- baked chicked + roasted vegetables
- a long bath
- a glass of wine
- supervising homework
- rocking a cranky toddler to sleep (who missed her nap)
- evening dishes
- bedtime routines
- and if I'm lucky, Boardwalk Empire with Matt after the kids go to sleep (if I'm still awake)
All in all, I think this weekend was pretty good. How about you? Was it a good one?