Hello there, October! I'm so happy you're here! Yes, I do love October. It's one of my favorite months. This is the time of year when we finally have pleasant weather down here. This past week was no disappointment - temps in the low 80's, low humidity, just perfect! Of course, as I'm typing this the rain is pouring down, which is nice too.
Thank you for your responses on my last post. Really, thank you. Who needs therapy when you have blog friends? Since writing that I've done a lot more thinking, talking with Matt, and made a shift in my attitude about the whole situation. A change in attitude can do wonders. So here it is, a new month, a new attitude, and lots of good things to be grateful for:
- Ava's new favorite hair-do - finally, after 7 months of growth! Shall I refresh your memory? She now loves wearing little front piggies, so cute!
- beautiful weather
- the scale moving in the right direction (yes, I'm back on the weight-loss wagon)
- casting on a new project (I haven't completed any of my wip's, but I'm so tired of sleeves!)
- being amazed by the creativity of Lily - I'm so proud of that girl!
- the support of Matt
- the sound of pouring rain this morning
- early mornings when I'm the only one awake - this happened by accident once this week, but I think I'll make it a habit
- Alex's new found love of soccer
- feeling inspired again
This little life of mine, it's pretty darned good! Have a great weekend, friends.